I love this easy recipe I found at MoneySavingMom.com. It is simple to put together and great for a quick lunch you can just pull out of the freezer. Instead of reheating them in the oven, I just stick them in the microwave for 2:30-3 minutes each.
Southwest Roll Ups
- 2 cans refried beans (you can make your own Refried Beans with this recipe)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2-4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 16 tortillas (you can make your own Homemade Tortillas with this recipe)
- Mix together beans, salsa, and chicken. Spread 1/8 of mixture onto one tortilla. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up and turn ends under. Stick in a freezer bag or in a 9×13 baking pan and freeze.
- When ready to bake, thaw and bake in a pre-heated 350 degrees oven for 20-30 minutes until heated through. Sprinkle with more shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired. Serve with salsa.