“She is like the ships of the merchant; she brings her food from afar. She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household…” (Proverbs 31:14-15 ESV)
I’m taking it a little slow this week. The little ones have been battling colds and my back has been a wreck the past couple days. Needless to say the less time on my feet the better!
What does your week look like? What is on your menu? Share it with others by linking up to Menu Planning Mayhem!
The Hutto’s Menu
(September 18-24, 2011)
- Toast and Fruit
- (x3) Bagels and Cream Cheese (this is a new favorite of Elliot’s! He can’t seem to get enough.)
- (x2) Cereal and Fruit
- Egg Sandwiches
- Mac ‘n Cheese
- Grilled Cheese and fruit
- Mini Corn Dogs
- (x2) Chicken Nuggets, Carrot Sticks, Fruit
- Lunch on the road after church
- Sandwiches for Richard to take to work
- Lasagna (I’m not going to lie, this is going to be a Stouffers Frozen Lasagna, he he)
- Whole Chicken Crock Pot with Veggies and Mashed Potatoes (Even though last week was Crock Pot Week, I didn’t even have the chance to make mine!!!! So this week I am going to try out this Whole Chicken recipe and see how it goes.)
- Family Pizza Night!
What’s your family eating this week?
Join us in the Menu Planning Mayhem by linking up your menu below or sharing it in the comments! If you are joining the mayhem, be sure to snag a cute button to link back to the menu planning fun!